HAPPY BOX - PAY IT FORWARD
Asiki is proud to be the Sydney drop-off point for the Happy Boxes Project. Help us pay it forward, empower women and spread happiness.
Happy Boxes contain toiletries and beauty products destined for woman and girls living in remote communities around Australia who are struggling to access basic necessities.
Each month in 2021 Asiki is contributing a Happy Box. Would you like to get involved?
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Drop off your own ‘Happy Box’
- Sponsor one of our ready made Asiki eco Happy Boxes in store or online*
- Donate products to go towards a group purchased Happy Box.
Creating your own box? Here are some ideas on what to pack:
Desirable goods include shampoo, conditioner, soap, face wash, deodorant, sanitary items, hair brush, hair ties, toothpaste, toothbrush etc
Luxury items may include incense, lip balm, make up, perfume, candles, deodorant, body lotion, moisturiser, face masks, bath salts, hair accessories, exfoliating glove, notepads, and mindfulness activities.
Want to sponsor an Asiki eco Happy Box? Purchase your favourite, select 'free shipping', and we'll send it on.
* Box A: 2 x bamboo toothbrushes, natural toothpaste, natural deodorant, cotton buds, patch bamboo bandages
* Box B: 2 x bamboo toothbrushes, shampoo and conditioner bar, face wash bar, church farm soap (scents may vary).
* Box C: 2 x bamboo toothbrushes, natural toothpaste, natural deodorant, cotton buds, face wash bar, pamper face mask, peppermint lip balm, hair ties
Want to donate a product?
Simply shop in store and tell us, or shop online and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: During lockdown we will be in store packing orders from 3-5 daily so you are welcome to contact us to arrange a contactless drop off during these times.
End of life: All products and packaging are biodegradable and home compostable at end of life except for toothpaste jar which can be reused and recycled.
Recipient photos provided by Happy Box Project via participating communities with permission to use.